Leadership Excellence – Chief Nursing Officer
Aim/Client Goals for Engagement
HealthLinx’ aim was to provide an immediate Chief Nursing Officer leadership solution to a high risk area and achieve mutually agreed upon goals. In addition, we would identify the Permanent Leader and provide a seamless handoff between the Transitional and Permanent Leader.
Following an initial conversation with the client organization, The HealthLinx Outcome Leadership Excellence Process was implemented. The process is designed to:
- Immediately improve the position’s leadership and performance
- Stabilize the position to achieve longer term goals
- Prepare the position for a sustainable Permanent Leader (PL)
- Acquire the PL for long‐term position leadership and performance
- Coordinate the departure of the Transitional Leader (TL) and on‐boarding of the PL
HealthLinx always performs a diagnostic assessment, sets realistic expectations, and then uses its proven processes and best practices. Using this highly prescriptive process, all levels of the organization were engaged to develop and then execute the transformational plan.