VP of Solutions, Account Executive
HealthLinx, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, is the only company in the country to utilize the powerful combination of high-performing nursing leadership and the pursuit of hospital-wide excellence to yield maximum client performance.
We believe when our clients have ever-more engaged nurses, more satisfied patients, better quality and better financial performance, they not only have an advantage in the marketplace they also mitigate the risks of a dwindling leadership and nursing pool, consolidation and penalty risks. This is our mission for our clients.
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team. The VP Solutions position will actively hunt for new business within an assigned geographical territory and generate new business revenue, driving revenue growth and new sales of all HealthLinx’ solutions.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years successful new business consultative sales experience, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales / revenue goals
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in healthcare or business-related discipline
- Demonstrated success selling in a competitive Solutions vs Product market (i.e. forced to use differentiators and value to influence the buyer to choose them over competitor), while working both autonomously as well as within a team environment.
- Expertise in Cross-Selling and or Consulting toward identification of the best outcome-based solution and delivery plan to meet a client’s needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop mastery skills in delivery of multiple sales processes and solutions, e.g. HealthLinx Unit Level Summary of Outcomes, Dollarization of KPIs, Nursing and Service Line Excellence sales.
- Demonstrated experience in new (cold) sales situations, leading new sales conversations through to executed contracts.
- Proven success generating new sales conversations and meetings based on anticipated client needs.
- Experience with being able to sell and negotiate with C-level healthcare executives (CEO, COO, CNO, CFO).
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Solution-based vs product-based sales experience with strong business and professional acumen.
- Experience utilizing GoToMeeting/Web Meeting as an interactive part of the sales process.
- Experience within a hospital or healthcare organization leading to a strong knowledge of clinical performance outcomes and related financial impact.
If you are a persistent, goal-oriented and money-motivated individual, HealthLinx would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to Cortney Sketch, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.