HealthLinx, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, is obsessed with transforming healthcare facilities into great places to work that always deliver elite patient care.
We believe when our clients have ever-more engaged nurses, more satisfied patients, better quality and better financial performance, they not only have an advantage in the marketplace they also mitigate the risks of a dwindling leadership and nursing pool, consolidation and penalty risks.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator position will support the sales team’s efforts through marketing campaign development, follow-up, research, tracking and reporting.
In this role, you will generate and execute select email campaigns, manage social media accounts, coordinate related marketing messaging to increase brand awareness, and bring leads into the marketing funnel to help nurture them.
- 1-3 years’ experience creating and building email, social and related digital marketing campaigns to deliver effective and timely engagements with leads and clients
- Knowledge of content marketing, communications and digital marketing trends
- Results analysis experience 1) accountable via data from tools/services 2) strategize with Marketing Director to revise campaigns based on data
- Proven experience parsing through analytics to deliver performance results (i.e. drive email opens, click-throughs, form submissions, web visits, lead nurturing, conversion)
- Demonstrated experience working with website designers and developers
- Demonstrated experience working with team leaders and associates
Desired (Listed in Order of Importance):
- Experience with 3rd party email vendors (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Act-On, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge using Google Analytics to measure website and campaign results
- Familiar with features and management tools related to social media advertising platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
If you are a strategic thinker, creative and passionate about results, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to Cortney Sketch, HR Manager, at email@example.com.