Do you have a background in healthcare and experience gathering and translating business information into insightful data analysis? Do you have an appetite for discovery? If you’re a career-minded, motivated professional who values an environment of process improvement, outcomes transformation, and work/life balance this may be the opportunity for you!
This is not your average Data Analyst position!
- Partner with our SVP of Business Intelligence and work alongside an engaged team of associates who will help you learn our mission, services and culture
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills to inform decisions, improve outcomes, deliver transformation through data and analytics
- Work in a casual yet sales and outcomes-driven work environment
- Full medical and retirement plan with match
HealthLinx is seeking an outcomes-driven, innovative Data Analyst whose strengths include:
- Strategic thinker who can connect detail with big picture to drive action;
- High proficiency with relational databases and MS Office — Excel guru comfortable with advanced functions;
- Skilled at leveraging data, benchmarking, and research to influence others;
- Thought leader who facilitates excellence through continuous improvement and financial impact;
- Excellent analytical, reporting, and presentation skills;
- Ability to work well with others — strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Knowledge of business statistics, quantitative methods, performance analysis, and development of business performance dashboards, scorecards and KPI’s.
We are looking for someone to work from our Lexington, KY or Columbus, OH office locations. With a competitive compensation package and the opportunity make an impact on our business; this may be the perfect long-term career path for you!