It’s getting close to time for this year’s ANCC National Magnet Conference®, and our Nursing Excellence team will once again be in attendance. HealthLinx will have several activities taking place throughout the conference, including opportunities for attendees to meet with our team of experts to help evaluate readiness to apply for Magnet designation or discuss continuity for Magnet redesignation.
These free consultations will take place at our booth, number 747, and are intended for CNOs, MPDs and those leading their organization’s Magnet Journey®. The consultation includes a review of our solutions and Best Practice Timeline, including the structures and processes that need to be in place before submitting your Magnet® document.
While preparing your schedule and activities for the Magnet Conference, be sure to sign up to reserve your time to meet with our Nursing Excellence team!
HealthLinx takes organizations through all phases of the ANCC Magnet Recognition® program process. We provide a comprehensive, organizational assessment of your nursing operations with a detailed project plan. This includes customized solutions to implement the project plan to achieve organizational goals and outcomes.
Here’s a little more information about our Magnet® services, benefits and team:
- Evaluation of essential resources to support operational excellence
- Assessment of performance outcomes and goals crucial to overall performance and financial impact
- Diagnosis of problem areas with recommendations for improvements
- Providing a unique unit-level summary outcomes
- Continuity Model – we work with you from designation to designation
- Report of Recommendations and Project Plan
- A proven track record that guarantees success in reaching Magnet designation – 100% client success rate
- Best-practice management of the process from start to finish and beyond – you’re never on your own at any step
- An independent, third-party view of your current situation by a nursing expert and the ability to objectively identify areas for improvement and recommend an action plan
- Comfort and stability in working with a team that has partnered with nearly a quarter of ALL designated Magnet hospitals throughout the country
- We know your situation, no matter the challenges, by providing you with a dedicated team that’s been in hundreds of hospitals
- Our Nursing Excellence team consists of Master’s and Doctorally prepared, experienced nurse leaders
- Have previously served as MPDs through CNOs driving operational nursing excellence at community-based hospitals up to large, academic centers
- Versatile I.T. department accomplished in publishing
- PhD-prepared, experienced copy editor dedicated solely to the copy editing work and not pulled in other areas
- Relate to organizations and leaders from experience and maintain currency with professional developments and the evolution of healthcare